This is a delicious and healthy treat for around the holidays. My husband and I have been enjoying this treat after dinner a few times in the past few weeks.
- 1/4 cup organic silken tofu or plain coconut, almond, or soy yogurt
- 3/4 cup cooked fresh pumpkin or canned pumpkin
- 1/2 apple (cut, cored, and seeds removed)
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- 1-2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 packet stevia
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups almond or coconut milk
- A few dashes pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon, ground cloves, and nutmeg)
- Optional: coconut or soy whipped cream
Directions: Place all ingredients (except whipped cream) in blender and blend until smooth. Optional: Top with coconut or soy whipped cream and cinnamon. Serve and enjoy!
What healthy treats do you like during the holiday season?