This is one of my very favorite, easy-to-make recipes. It’s great on its own or to make as an appetizer with tortilla chips.
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 3/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup cold-pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-3 packets Stevia
- 1 can Navy Beans, drained, rinsed, and soaked*
- 1 can Pinto Beans, drained, rinsed, and soaked*
- 1 can Black Beans, drained, rinsed, and soaked*
- 1 can Black-Eyed Peas, drained, rinsed, and soaked*
- 1 Red Pepper, diced
- 1 Green Pepper, diced
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- 2 cups frozen Corn, thawed (or 1 can corn)
- 1/4 cup fresh Cilantro
Combine salt, pepper, water, vinegar, oil, and stevia in saucepan, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer for 1 minute. Let cool. Combine beans, peppers, onions, corn, and cilantro in a bowl. Pour sauce over beans and veggies and mix together. Serve and enjoy!
*For an even healthier recipe (but more time-consuming), cook dried beans and combine 2 cups of each into the recipe.
That’s it! What is your favorite side dish?