This is my very favorite snack! It also makes a great side dish at dinner, and it’s so easy!
- 2-3 Zucchini, thinly sliced
- Spray Coconut oil
- Italian seasoning
- Vegan Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheet with coconut oil.
- Place zucchini slices on cookie sheet and lightly spray with coconut oil.
- Sprinkle on Italian seasoning
- Add vegan Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Cook for approximately 20 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
I already ate half of them before I took this picture. haha. When I was younger, my dad used to always say certain vegetables tasted like candy, and I always thought he was just making that up so that I would try it. Now, I say this same thing all the time! This zucchini tastes like candy!!!